Good evening bloggers!
This week I was introduced to VOICETHREAD and it was an amazingly fun tool to use. For my insight and thoughts on the tool, check out my page called "VOICETHREAD"! I'm going to speak more about the rights and responsibilities that we have as Digital Citizens. There are many things that we need to be aware of while we are online, as students and as professionals. As students, we need to understand that we must respect the opinions, thoughts, and ideas of others. We must seek these ideas through scholarly sources, basically from people who actually have credibility in what they are speaking about. There is a big difference in the quality and truth to information that is published by a scholarly source, and it is extremely important that we only use these sources when performing our work as students. On the other hand, as professionals, our responsibility is to recognize the relevance in what we are doing online. When we are spending company time searching for things do to with our work, we must ONLY try and be online for work purposes. Going on Facebook, or other social media mediums is not work (well depending what your job entails) and must be limited.
This week, I want to share with all of you an interesting article that I found on my feedly. It is called March Madness Continues To See Record-Setting TV Rating. That's right, let the madness begin! For those of you who don't know, March Madness is the final tournament in NCAA College basketball. It starts off with 64 teams, and in order to be the last team standing, you must win EVERY game in that tournament. Its really fascinating to see how much the interest in college basketball and college sports in general has really taken off. Check it out!
Regards,
Zaed Yousif
Hey Zaed,
ReplyDeleteMarch Madness has indeed begun! Is Kentucky going to make it a perfect season? I'm hoping not, can't stand that team...
Awareness of our responsibilities with technology is key. What your company decides is appropriate must be followed, so I agree 100% with you there!
Matt
Great VoiceThread, I haven't gotten a chance to create my own just yet!! but its coming soon, near you.
ReplyDeletein addition I totally agree its IS extremely important that we only use these sources when performing our work as students. While at the same time we must ONLY try and be online for work purposes! Great post
Thanks for sharing.
Hello Zaed,
ReplyDeleteGreat post and VoiceThread! VoiceThread is a fun tool especially when it allows you to add your comment in many ways. I would definitely use it again. I have been reading the articles you posted from your feedly. We both like sports.