Good evening bloggers,
This week, I was required to create a slideshow about the topic of Copyright. To see my thoughts on copyright laws, our responsibilities, and the slideshow, check out my other page called "My Slideshow!"
This week, I'm going to be speaking about a couple of the slideshow tools I tried out before creating my final slideshow. First I'm going to talk about a slideshow tool called "Animoto." I found that this created the best slideshow with respects to the layout of their slideshows and the look of the slideshow. I did not use this tool for one main reason. The slideshow did not provide enough characters for me to properly sight the images I was using. It offered a maximum of 50 characters which was not enough, and for that reason I could not use it. I highly recommend Animoto for people who are creating slideshows with very minimal text and commentary.
The second slideshow tool I checked out is called "Photopeach." Now this is the tool I did end up using, as it gave me enough room to site each picture on every slide. The downfall of this tool is that, it is not very appealing visually. Also, it does not give you flexibility over where your text will appear in the slideshow. Therefore, I do not really recommend this tool to anyone. In my opinion, if you have a lot of time on your hands, learn how to use Prezi. Prezi is an extremely creative and visually capturing slideshow tool that can be used for any occasion.
This week I'm going to share some very exciting news! For the past few weeks I've steered away from talking about the Toronto Raptors, but this new is too good not to share with all of you! The article is called Raptors Outlast Lakers, Clinch Atlantic. Some of you may not know what "Clinched Atlantic" means, this is the exciting news actually. The Raptors are in the Atlantic Division of the NBA. Clinching means that they have won enough games that they are the best of the divison.! This also results in an automatic playoff berth for the Raptors, for a second straight year! Give it a read!
Regards,
Zaed Yousif
Hello Zaed,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading your blog post. I actually have the same problem when i did started doing mine. But finally i managed to do it good. The tool Animoto is very useful especially for student to make short videos. Also, I like the most is that It provides more frames than other slideshow tools.
-Yousef