Hello everyone, my name is Zaed Yousif, and I'm currently a third year student at Brock University. I am currently taking an online course here at Brock, called ADED 1P32. This course teaches us how to be proper digital citizens, whether we're just browsing the web or using applications such as Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
An individual's "digital footprint" says a lot about who the individual is. Furthermore, employers look upon the digital footprint of their potential employees and most of the time, that is the candidate's first impression on the employer. Therefore, I wish to learn to make my digital footprint as professional as possible, as this is a skill that I would be able to use in the professional world as well as throughout my time here at Brock.
As an accounting student, this course is definitely different from the usual courses that I am required to take as part of my program, but I look forward to a different learning experience and also to communicate my thoughts and ideas through different media!
Thanks for reading!
-ZY
As an accounting student, this course is definitely different from the usual courses that I am required to take as part of my program, but I look forward to a different learning experience and also to communicate my thoughts and ideas through different media!
Thanks for reading!
-ZY

No comments:
Post a Comment