Sunday, 1 February 2015

Week 3: Report and Reflection

Hey bloggers, 

In my opinion, learning is not only acquired through school and academics, We live our lives and learn new things every single day, through new experiences and events that we put ourselves through. The digital world is great because it provides us with so much information that we can learn from, such as learning from other people's personal experiences that may help us or even motivate us in our own lives. I personally like to learn from other people's experiences, thoughts, and opinions. Seeing what people have to say about their experiences really helps me put my own thoughts into perspective, and helps me as I embark on my life's journey.

HypeBeast is the page that I'm most interested and thought to share with all of you this week. There are so many blog posts and web pages from different fashion designers and especially shoe designers. The posts often explain the reasoning behind the certain releases of certain shoes, and explain the inspiration and technology behind the shoes. I'm learning through the creators of the shoe and those who have actually worn the shoe, and they're experiences gives me a chance to decide for myself if I'd like to purchase the shoe or not. Having my feed allows me to broaden my horizons with not only fashion, but also the other things that I am interested in.

From Blogger: Nike Introduces the Kobe X: HypeBeast

The RSS tool would be a great fit in my connecting category with regards to my PLE that I  created in week one. This is because a blog post connects people from all around the worlds, and allows us to comment and feed off of each other's opinions and thoughts around the certain topics.


All in all, I have found that the RSS Feed tool is a great way to simplify how we all surf the web. It allows for me to personalize my searches and filter out everything that I'm not really interested in. I had a great time using the tool, you guys should try it too! Thanks for reading!

Regards,


ZY

No comments:

Post a Comment